PEPSI-COLA BOTTLING COMPANY
APPLICATIONS OF CREDIT
This is an application for an open account for the purchase of product from Pepsi-Cola Bottling co. of Corbin, Inc. Your business will be applying for thirty (30) day credit and will have the ability to settle invoices using a credit card, debit card, checking account, or ACH. By filling out this form you agree that you have read and accept the terms and conditions below. Please provide all the information requested in the form below, someone from our Account Receivable Department will reach out to you with further details upon the approval of your application.
Terms and Conditions:
This agreement, made and entered into upon the completion of this form by and between the Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. of Corbin, Inc. hereinafter called the First Party, and your company, hereinafter collectively called the second party,
WHEREAS, the Second Party is making application for Thirty (30) day credit with the First Party, providing said application is approved by the First Party, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- Second Party agrees that charges to his account may be made by Second Party or any of his partners, employees or agents.
- First Party agrees to forward to the Second Party a statement of charges and balance due at the end of each calendar month.
- Second Party agrees to make remittance for the total amount due no later than ten (10) days following the end of the month the charges were made to Pepsi-Cola at the address indicated on the billing statement or via our online payment portal.
- Second Party agrees that although invoices and/or statements may be sent to the mailing/billing address, the local account or business address will take full responsibility and may be liable for any and all past due amounts.
- It is agreed that any balance not paid within (10) days following the first statement forwarded to the Second Party will be increased by 1 1/2% for each month the balance remains unpaid.
- If at any time an unpaid balance becomes thirty (30) days or more delinquent, it is understood that at the First Party's discretion, the Second Party may be placed on a cash basis (COD) and/or credit for the Second Party may be discontinued by the First Party.
- It is understood that in the event of a change in name, address or ownership on the part of the Second Party, the Second Party shall remain liable to the First Party for any and all amounts due to the First Party and the Second Party shall immediately notify the First Party any changes in name, address or ownership of the Second Party.
- All entities for the Second Party shall be jointly and severally liable to the First Party for any and all money due hereunder.
- This constitutes the agreement between the First Party and the Second Party.
By filling out this form you acknowledge that the information given in this application is correct to the best of your knowledge and belief. You also agree to the terms and conditions listed heretofore in the above section. The Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. of Corbin, Inc. may conduct a reasonable credit investigation for the purpose of opening or maintaining this account. we understand that all inquiries are maintained in the strictest confidence and in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act of 1971 and the Equal Opportunity Act of 1975.